Affiliate your club
If you are involved with running a club or society that studies the historical arts then you can affiliate your club to our organisation. The process is relatively simple and painless, and there are several benefits to affiliation:
- advertising for your group through the Academy website.
- access to advice and help with marketing, fundraising, lesson planning, teaching and recruiting from the senior instructors and administrators of the Academy.
- access to our organisation’s insurance cover for your club’s educational activities.
- club members become eligible for discounts for purchases through the Academy’s shop.
- club members become eligible for discounted attendance fees for Academy events.
We are working to improve the club-management services offered through our website, to reduce the day-to-day paperwork and administrative burden for club officials. Hopefully our club-management services will be a welcome tool and aid to affiliated clubs!
Requirements for affiliation
Please see our affiliation requirements.
Information about insurance
Please see our page with information about insurance for affiliated clubs.
We have recently become able to offer members-only content to our affiliated clubs. To access this, you must be a club leader of an AHA affiliated club, and must be signed into your user account.
Next steps and affiliation process
If you have any questions about affiliating your club to the Academy, please contact us to discuss the matter in more depth.
Please look at the affiliation process to see how we will proceed once you confirm that you would like to go ahead with affiliation.